From Gary LeMasters – Posted February 24, ,2012
On February 10, 2012, I submitted an open records request to Buffalo County Administrator Del Twidt. I requested all open records related to the R & J Rolling Acres (RJRA) application for a conditional use permit (CUP). Use the links below to view the contents of the official file. Del was totally cooperative. You should start with the corrrespondence link before looking at the open records documents. I used as many acronyms as possible (AMAAP)! Of course, these are copies of copies of copies. The official, original documents are in the Zoning Department files.
- Click HERE for correspondence between Del and me about my request for all open records associated with the RJRA application for a CUP.
- Click HERE for the RJRA CUP application . This link has the completed three page CUP application dated 1/13/2012.
- Click HERE for the RJRA CUP application exhibits.
- Click HERE for the RJRA Open Records Request emails and notes from the official file.
- Click HERE for the RJRA public hearing notice and attendance sheets for the hearing on February 2, 2012.
- Click HERE for the RJRA mailing list from the official file.
- Click HERE for the RJRA public hearing notice sent to the newspapers and the minutes of the public hearing.